Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy haircut day.

Happy MLK day everyone.  In honor of Dr. King, I have decided not to post any real corporate advertisements today.  Instead I will do some promoting of my own--I know you all have been dying to see my ad skills.  I had the day off of school and work, so I spent my day getting caught up on homework, cleaning and running errands..the worst.  But the highlight of my day was spending time with my friends at a haircutting party.  My friend Michelle is a licensed cosmetologist (and an awesome one at that), and she used her day off to cut and style mine and a couple of my friends' hair.  Take a look at some of her work.

Best haircuts of the day

Mine, obviously.  Michelle colored my roots and added some highlights in my hair to get rid of the black box dye I so foolishly colored my hair with the past three years.  She took about an inch of the length and gave my bangs a nice trim job.


My friend Chooch.  Michelle trimmed his top and shaved the sides for Chooch's new hip hairstyle.


Pat got his ears lowered too.  An inch or so off the top and the sides shaved.


Michelle hanging out with her clients (and cutting my hair at the same time).  I'm in the chair taking the photo.  Not only does Michelle give a mean haircut, but she's a lot of fun too.  She sang along and danced to Manchester Orchestra for hours while she worked.



If you're interested in a new hairstyle, call Sybil Salon and Spa and ask to book an appointment with Michelle Slobodnyak. (412) 363-2113 Or visit the salon's website (or Facebook page)  for more information.   http://www.sybilsalonandspa.com or http://www.facebook.com/SybilSalon


2 comments:

  1. Unexpected break from your ads, but kind of an ad nonetheless-you're advertising your friend's haricutting skills. It's cool that you involve your personal life in this blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The break in ads on the post are a nice touch to AdLuster, and that you were still able to promote a local business is great too.

    ReplyDelete