Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Billboard dad.

I was obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen when I was a little girl.  My best friend and I would watch their movies and act out the parts afterward.  I was Ashley.  She was Mary-Kate.  

One of my favorite MK&A movies was Billboard Dad.  In the film, the girls put up a personal ad for their widowed father to get him a date.  They had no idea how much attention would come from it.

If you haven't seen this movie, you were a deprived child.  But I won't spoil it for you.  I still suggest you watch it.  If I still had a VHS player, I'd be watching my copy right now.

Here's the billboard the twins managed to decorate:


5 comments:

  1. Why did the Olsen twins always have a widowed father in all their tv shows and movies?

    Love it though. It's so nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They really did.. I can't think of one with a mother.

      Delete
  2. Lol yesss! Cool to the max! I love MK and Ash! I was always Ashley too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this post and immediatly got red in the face with laughter and embarrassment.

    A few weeks ago, while cleaning, I came across Mary Kate & Ashely movies from when I was a kid.

    I didn't throw them aways, though I don't think I'll be watching them any time soon either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only saw this one once actually haha

    ReplyDelete