Monday, February 25, 2013

Billboard week.

That's right.  The moment you've all been waiting for--when I bring some organization back to the blog.

I know I've been bombarding everybody with television commercials that don't really have much to do with each other.  Aside from the fact that they premiered during the Super Bowl.  But I couldn't help myself.  The Super Bowl started it by bombarding me with the ads first.

So from now on--or until i morph back into Amanda the ADD Adluster again--I'm going to keep a theme going.  Each week, I'll feature a specific style of advertisement and share the best and worst ads I've come across.

This week is billboard week.  I know billboards are super old news.  Actually, TV commercials are old news.  Billboards are ancient news.  But if successful businesses (Sheetz, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts) still advertise through commercials, they must work.

Here's one of the most memorable billboards I came across.


A 23-year-old from Minneapolis, Minnesota used a billboard in attempt to attract potential employers.  His billboard got so popular it was featured in Time newsfeed.

I guess a resume isn't enough anymore.

Check out Olson's website here.

1 comment:

  1. Lol love this! I might do that if this whole professional blogger thing doesn't work out. ;)

    ReplyDelete