Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dainty daddies.

Dads can be cool, too.  My favorite "cool dad" commercial this Super Bowl featured Doritos.  Does anyone else find it ironic that you're forced to dodge ads on YouTube while attempting to watch a commercial?  Talk about information overload...


P.S. I would have done a "top whatever" feature for the Super Bowl, but for some reason I can't figure out how to put more than one YouTube video on each post without it just showing the link.  To post YouTube videos, I have been using the "share" button on the YouTube site.  Anyone know of another way I can post more than one video so they actually show up on my page?

The rest of the week, I'll continue to feature the industry's favorite 2013 Super Bowl ads--with my own favorites as I see fit.  In the mean time, go to https://www.youtube.com/user/adblitz and vote for your favorite Super Bowl commercials.  I'll post the winner when the voting ends--in about five days.

While you're at it, check out Tim Nudd of Adweek's take on the five worst commercials from this year's Super Bowl. http://www.adweek.com/news-gallery/advertising-branding/5-worst-ads-super-bowl-xlvii-147037#budweiser-black-crown-coronation-5

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried it yet but I'd assume you'd be able to post multiple videos by clicking the video button while creating a post. It doesn't work for me when I use Firefox so I have to use Safari to upload pics/video

    ReplyDelete