Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Top five billboards.

In the small town of Greensburg, Pennsylvania, I don't see many clever billboards.  I usually drive past a dozen McDonalds and Sheetz billboards every day.  They're effective.  Especially because there are about 10 Sheetz and McDonalds in a five-mile radius.  The other billboards I come across advertise local small businesses.  They're not usually very creative.  So I went on an online hunt for billboards and came up with my favorite five.

Five.  Because I've never seen a toothpaste billboard.




Four.  Because I love Law & Order.




Three.  Because it's cool.



Two.  Because profanity is funny.




One.  Because this lady's the shit.




3 comments:

  1. Wow these are great. The last one is probably my favorite. Gotta love a wife getting her point across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to get caught cheating. Dayum

    ReplyDelete